httpd-users mailing list archives

From Bill Parker <dogb...@netnevada.net>
Subject [users@httpd] Log Rotation
Date Wed, 23 Jul 2003 03:23:37 GMT
Hi All,

	I am running Apache 2.0.47 + PHP 4.3.2 on a RH 8.0 box via self compile,
and everything is working well.  I do know that on a RH or SuSE box, log
rotation is handled by log rotate for Apache installed via RPM.

Does anyone have an example of how you would get access_log to rotate out
(I run webalizer against access_log to get statistical information), and
then have it process onward?  Or can I simply modify the existing entry in
logrotate for httpd?

-Bill