httpd-users mailing list archives

From Seema Alevoor <seema.alev...@sun.com>
Subject [users@httpd] "(11)Resource temporarily unavailable" and "(9)Bad file number" log messages
Date Fri, 25 Jul 2003 11:01:52 GMT
Hi,

Every log message logged from my plugin module, irrespective of the log
level, has either "(11)Resource temporarily unavailable" or "(9)Bad file
number" prefixed to my actual log message.
This is not affecting the functionality.

e.g., log message looks something like this :
                   [Fri Jul 25 14:50:35 2003] [debug] (9)Bad file
number: <my message>
                   [Fri Jul 25 14:50:42 2003] [alert] (11)Resource
temporarily unavailable: <my message>

What could be the reason for this ? Is there a way to supress this
message ?

Thanks in advance,
Seema.