httpd-users mailing list archives

From Joffrey Bienvenue <hex...@videotron.ca>
Subject [users@httpd] Full DN with LDAP issue
Date Fri, 18 Jul 2003 13:34:20 GMT
Hello,

Can someone let me know how to configure apache to authenticate using a
full distinguished name through LDAP?

If I use UIDs, I have no problems.   But I am trying to get users to
login such as cn=username, ou=org unit, o=org

I even tried accessing an LDAP object using ldap://ldap_server/cn=user,
ou=org_unit, o=org  at the browser URL  and this worked well.

I also tried by disabling the mod_unique_ID module to no avail.

Can someone direct me on how to achieve this ?

Regards,
Joffrey