httpd-users mailing list archives

From m <ma...@ftsi.fujitsu.com>
Subject [users@httpd] RewriteRule and ProxyPass in Same VirtualHost??
Date Mon, 07 Jul 2003 20:02:54 GMT
I tried using redirect, but I am still not able seeing the results I want.

What I want to achive here is have a few selective pages use https, but
the majority use http.  I am
using proxypass and proxyreversepass directives successfully to go
between my web server and application server.
But when I now  try to use either Rewrite or Redirect in Virtualhost to
be selective on https I can't get it to work.  I guess my
original question was if I want to use proxying and the rewrite/redirect
directives all in the same virtualhost,

is there some sort of precedence here??
is there an easier/ better way of achieveing the same end result?

M.