httpd-users mailing list archives

From BAO RuiXian <ruixian....@pp.inet.fi>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Apache Problem?
Date Thu, 03 Jul 2003 12:08:23 GMT

>>From: sjm [mailto:sjm@porter.acadaff.appstate.edu]
>>
>>I have a perl script that I can run from the command line and
>>everything
>>works fine, but when I run it in the web browser(mozilla or ie or
>>netscape) it doesn't finish running.  It always gets to the
>>same spot when
>>I view the source.  I assume this is an apache problem as the

When you run from the command line, have you first changed your login
name to the apache user like 'nobody' or 'apache' or whatsoever you are
using? It might be an environment setting problem, because I notied by
testing that the amount of information given out is not that big. If it
turns out being a problem with apache 2.0.46, more reports might already
appeared in this list.

Best

Bao