httpd-users mailing list archives

From sjm <...@porter.acadaff.appstate.edu>
Subject [users@httpd] Apache Problem?
Date Wed, 02 Jul 2003 20:38:42 GMT
I have a perl script that I can run from the command line and everything
works fine, but when I run it in the web browser(mozilla or ie or
netscape) it doesn't finish running.  It always gets to the same spot when
I view the source.  I assume this is an apache problem as the program worked fine
before I upgraded from 1.3.27 to 2.0.46 and from Redhat 6.2 to Redhat9.  I don't really know
what to
search on in the groups on google or the archives.  The perl script pulls
data from a mysql database.

Here is the link if it will help:

http://porter.appstate.edu/~krb/stream/cgi-bin/listofferings.pl

Thanks for you time,

/*---------------------------------------------*\
|                                               |
|    Steve McKinney                             |
|    ARDI                                       |
|      - System Administrator                   |
|      - Web Programmer                         |
|    sjm@porter.appstate.edu                    |
|    (828) 262-6553                             |
|    Developer:                                 |
|    http://sourceforge.net/projects/phpmaint   |