httpd-users mailing list archives

From "David Nelson" <David.Nel...@motion-ind.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Major SSL Config Issues on prod
Date Fri, 11 Jul 2003 19:32:12 GMT
Hello Everyone,

Either I am missing a screw or just haven't read the docs thoroughly but I cannot for the
life of me determine how to integrate apache2 and OpenSSL.  I've followed several how-to's,
reinstalled a few times for kicks and tried a few different versions as well.

Here are the details:  I have RedHat8.0, Apache2 2.0.46 installed from source, OpenSSL 0.9.7b

I've tried generate the keys myself, no problem there.  My issue comes when I start apache
in ssl mose.  I get a handful of errors where ssl.conf is pointing to certificates.  I cannot
find the certs listed even after manually folling OpenSSL's instruction to gen test keys for
apache.

Does anyone have any ideas?  I would really appreciate any help you might could give!

-tHANKS
-dAVE