httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Aidan Whitehall" <AidanWhiteh...@Fairbanks.co.uk>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] Upgrading 2 Apache2
Date Mon, 14 Jul 2003 21:56:28 GMT
> I am having problems configuring
> 2.0 to rotate log logs.  I would like to keep the combined format in
the
> rotated log files.  Any help would be appreciated

Sorry, don't know the answer to your Q, but if you find out the syntax
to get piped logs on W2K, please let me know. Every example uses Linux
style paths, and I never got it working on Windows.

--
Aidan Whitehall <mailto:aidanwhitehall@fairbanks.co.uk>
Macromedia ColdFusion Developer

http://www.star.net.uk