httpd-users mailing list archives

From Mario Felarca <gennad...@yahoo.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Apache on Windows 2K Server with multiple NIC's?
Date Mon, 28 Jul 2003 22:42:10 GMT
Hello,

I was wondering if anyone could point out any known
problems or issues with running Apache 1.3.27 on a
Windows 2K Server machine that has 2 onboard network
adapters.

I searched the archives and the site, and couldn't
find anything that dealt specifically with this
scenario.

Currently, I am seeing a problem where clients
connecting to the server are receiving extremely slow
Apache service is restarted, and then the secondary
adapter is re-enabled. After that workaround, response
times are normal.

If anyone has experiences, ideas, or pointers to
information that they could share on this subject, I
would really appreciate it.

Thanks in advance,

Mario-