httpd-users mailing list archives

From Joseph A Nagy Jr <joseph_a_nagy...@charter.net>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Apache Linux question
Date Fri, 25 Jul 2003 22:13:53 GMT
On Friday 25 July 2003 17:03, Patrick Donker wrote this in an attempt to
be witty and informative:
> No attempt was made to be 'witty' (like you), just to let him know
> that all that junk being advised to install isnt needed to fullfill
> his need. Some people dont know that, they just click being m$
> slaves. He obviousely knows what he needs, so I hinted him to just
> only those things. Could ofcourse be that he is a first time linux
> user.... <case closed>
<snip>

1. Top posting = bad etiquette
2. HTML formated emails are bad netiquette.

Nothing I said in response to your email refuted anything you said, so
get off your high horse.
the -4 Shield of No Spell Checker
http://joseph-a-nagy-jr.homelinux.org http://mc-luug.homelinux.org/