httpd-users mailing list archives

From Issa Mbodji <issambo...@yahoo.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Help with MIME-type
Date Mon, 21 Jul 2003 22:53:49 GMT
Hello:

I am running Apache on WinXP Pro and I have a form
created with perl with 2 fields only. One is where the
file to be uploaded goes and the other one is for
comments and I am trying to load these images into a
mysql db. Now when I select a .gif or .jpeg file, put
some comments and click on submit, here is the message
I am geting and do not seem to understand. Could
someone please tell what I am doing wrong:

Error: Can't convert image data: Warning 330: no magic
configuration file found (magic.mgk) [No such file or
directory]

Thanks.