httpd-users mailing list archives

From Stand H <hstan...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] CGI script
Date Tue, 15 Jul 2003 02:24:56 GMT
Hi,

It works after I comment all of the below directives.

<Directory />
        Options FollowSymlinks
        AllowOverride AuthConfig FileInfo Indexes
Limit Options
</Directory>

I have another question. Does it apply to all the
subdirectories under / dir? If so, the default
configuration of appache is not secure as it has
"Options FollowSymlinks" in <Directory /> which allow
the server to follow symbolic link in any directories
under /.

Thanks,

Stand