httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Joshua Slive" <jos...@slive.ca>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Problem with the Manual
Date Fri, 11 Jul 2003 16:56:47 GMT
On Fri, 11 Jul 2003 13:50:03 -0300, "Alexis Antonakis"
<alexis@antonakis.co.uk> said:
> Joshua,
>
> I am trying to access the manual using a web browser (Mozilla 1.4).
>
> Sorry, as they are web pages I took it for granted that I was using a
> browser, although I should have stated which.
>
> FYI I am also using Win2000 and Apache 2.0.46

Well, mozilla probably doesn't known that the "en" file type is html in
this case.  In general, the apache documentation MUST be viewed through
the server.  It can't be viewed directly through the filesystem because
of the changes made to accomodate language negotiation.  If you want a
version that doesn't require the server, see:
http://www.apache.org/dist/httpd/docs/

Joshua.
--
Joshua Slive