httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Brian Richardson" <br...@cubik.ca>
Subject [users@httpd] Multiple server config
Date Thu, 10 Jul 2003 09:09:30 GMT
Hello,

I'd like to implement a configuration that looks something like this:

I have a DSL connection with a single IP, and I have an internal class C
network behind a broadband router. There is a web application I'd like to
run which wants its own VirtualHost to run on; however, it will not run on
my main webserver. What I would like to do (ideally) would be to have Apache
route requests for that VirtualHost to another machine. What can I do?

-- Brian

--
Brian Richardson
Java Programmer