httpd-users mailing list archives

From Nilesh N <nileshn...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Max file size for upload
Date Mon, 07 Jul 2003 15:08:54 GMT
Yes, Weblogic has error log , but it does not show any
specific error when the page cannot be dispplayed
error is thrown to client.

I had put input type ="hidden" before the type ="file"
line. Could you please suggest how do I need to
revise? Some extra care needs to be taken?

I was able to upload the filesize of 12 mb, but on
choose of submit of form, got an error of page cannot
be displayed. so looks like I need to do something
more on top of simply including the max_file_size
line.

As regards apache log, It said (32)Broken pipe: client
stopped connection before rflush completed.

I guess, this message probably means broken link betn
weblogic and apache!

Thanks and Regards,
Nilesh.

--- Robert Andersson <robert@profundis.nu> wrote:
> Nilesh N wrote:
> > 1. Yes, the back-engine is weblogic with which the
> > communicatoin fails , but dunno why.
>
> Does weblogic not have an error log? Is it possible
> to set it in debug mode,
> so you can get detailed logs?
>
> > 2. I tried and am using MAX_FILE_SIZE with hidden
> name
> > as below
> > <INPUT type="hidden" name="MAX_FILE_SIZE>"
> > value="10000000">
>
> Well, how did that work? I hope the above isn't a
> cut-n-paste, because you
> need to revise it if that is so. Also, I forgot to
> mention, that input field
> must preceed the file field. The above is set to
> almost 10 MB, did you
> "succeed" (ie. the browser didn't complain) in
> uploading a bigger file than
> that?
>
> Regards,
> Robert Andersson