httpd-users mailing list archives

From Joseph A Nagy Jr <joseph_a_nagy...@charter.net>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Router
Date Mon, 07 Jul 2003 13:51:20 GMT
On Monday 07 July 2003 00:26, Mac Serve wrote in an attempt to be witty
and informative:
> Well, see, my ISP doesn't allow any servers to be run. Now I don't
> run some big corporation, but I just have a small site. Any ideas on
> what I could tell them? [:¬(
>
> Mike

All you need to tell them is that you want to have more the one computer
connected and are using a router and need help setting it up. Don't
tell them any more then you need to solve the problem (which is setting
up the router)
the -4 Shield of No Spell Checker
http://joseph-a-nagy-jr.homelinux.org