httpd-users mailing list archives

From Joseph A Nagy Jr <joseph_a_nagy...@charter.net>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Extranet Server?
Date Sun, 06 Jul 2003 12:23:13 GMT
On Sunday 06 July 2003 02:53, Jeff Cohen wrote in an attempt to be witty
and funny:
> Advanced ExtraNet Server is a Mandrake package of Apache fully loaded
> with all the modules.
> When you get to the default page of it you'll find a link to their
> homepage.
>
> All the best,
> Jeff Cohen
> Support@GEJ-IT.com
> Tel. (416) 917-2324
> www.GEJ-IT.com
> GEJ-IT Networks!

Mandrake package?

I already have Apache 2.0.40 on my box. I'm really just looking to set
up an intranet and thought that the ExtraNet Server was specifically
for that.

It's funny. I can run an external website problem but I haven't the
faintest clue on how to set up an intranet. Hehe.
the -4 Shield of No Spell Checker
http://joseph-a-nagy-jr.homelinux.org