httpd-users mailing list archives

From "BBF Tech. Support" <techsupp...@bbfprinting.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Proxy settings question
Date Thu, 03 Jul 2003 16:28:42 GMT
THis is my first attempt at using apache.

And under OS/2

I want to use it as an outbound proxy server the same as I do  / replace/ LGW (Lotus Go
Web Server.

I uncommented the <ifmodule mod_proxyc>and the next 7 lines ending in </Proxy>

However when I come at it from another machine via netscape all I get is the apache
page saying are you seeing this instead of the page you are expecting.

What have I missed?

And I could not locate a mod_proxy.c in the modules folder is it really the proxy.dll?
Allan L. Stephan (Al)
Director ITS
BBF
Largo, FL