httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Victor B. Gonzalez" <apacheusergr...@vbgunz.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Password protecting from batch files? Prompt for username and password?
Date Fri, 25 Jul 2003 05:22:53 GMT
Hello Apache,

 I am trying to create a batch file to help make creating users and
 passwords easier. I would like to click on the batch file and
 immediately be prompted for a username and a password.

 Currently I am using the -m switch to change a password but I haven't
 found a switch which would simply ask me for both the username and
 password. Perhaps I am overlooking something?

 Thank you for any help :)

--
Best regards,
 Victor B. Gonzalez

apache_2.0.46-win32-x86-no_src
Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 1