httpd-users mailing list archives

From Eelco Alosery <i...@multi-graphics.nl>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Easy update apache 1.3.27 to 1.3.28
Date Sat, 19 Jul 2003 23:31:07 GMT
I have reinstald the conf.status like you tolt me, but now i run intoe
some start errors.

[Computer-van-Eelco-Alosery:local/src/apache_1.3.28] eelcoalosery%
/usr/local/apache/bin/apachectl start
[Sun Jul 20 01:25:41 2003] [error] Must be uid 0 to raise maximum
RLimitMEM
[Sun Jul 20 01:25:41 2003] [error] Must be uid 0 to raise maximum
RLimitCPU
fopen: Permission denied
httpd: could not open error log file /THE_SITE/LOGS/error_log.
/usr/local/apache/bin/apachectl start: httpd could not be started
[Computer-van-Eelco-Alosery:local/src/apache_1.3.28] eelcoalosery%

Any ideas whts is going onn.

Joshua Slive heeft op zaterdag, 19 jul 2003 om 21:21 (Europe/Amsterdam)
het volgende geschreven: