httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Robert Andersson" <rob...@profundis.nu>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Patching?
Date Mon, 07 Jul 2003 12:53:23 GMT
Damian Marinaccio wrote:
> How do I apply a patch to Apache Version 2.0. running on
> UNIX? The patch I received looks like a text file.

It is a source patch, so after you apply it you'll need to recompile. I
don't know which patch you are refering to, but perhaps it is easier to just
upgrade to the latest version altogether?

To apply the patch you'll need to first cd to the source directory. I don't
know which UNIX system you're on, but you then use the 'patch' command or
similar.

Regards,
Robert Andersson