httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Robert Andersson" <rob...@profundis.nu>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Max file size for upload
Date Mon, 07 Jul 2003 10:58:03 GMT
Nilesh N wrote:
> 1. Yes, the back-engine is weblogic with which the
> communicatoin fails , but dunno why.

Does weblogic not have an error log? Is it possible to set it in debug mode,
so you can get detailed logs?

> 2. I tried and am using MAX_FILE_SIZE with hidden name
> as below
> <INPUT type="hidden" name="MAX_FILE_SIZE>"
> value="10000000">

Well, how did that work? I hope the above isn't a cut-n-paste, because you
need to revise it if that is so. Also, I forgot to mention, that input field
must preceed the file field. The above is set to almost 10 MB, did you
"succeed" (ie. the browser didn't complain) in uploading a bigger file than
that?

Regards,
Robert Andersson