httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Robert Andersson" <rob...@profundis.nu>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Max file size for upload
Date Mon, 07 Jul 2003 10:24:09 GMT
Nilesh N wrote:
> So no more apache bridge failure error. However, this
> time I got "page cannot be displayed error".

That is an Internet Explorer "error message", more correctly called "error
obscurity message", and doesn't say anything else than something went wrong.
Please disable "friendly error messages" (or similar) in the advanced
internet options, so you can see the real message Apache is returning. You
should have something in Apache's error log concerning this request.

> I have a strong feeling that Somewhere , somehow , the
> apache connection breaks and the redirection to the
> desired jsp page is not happening. but why?

Perhaps. I have about zero experience with your environment, so it is hard
to speculate on specific errors there. But, I assume that a "bridge error"
happens if something goes wrong when Apache is handing over the request to
the back-end engine (was it weblogic?) in which case it might be rejecting
the request, thus the error.

I don't know how to help you from here on. Have you tried the suggestion in
my previous e-mail, to include a hidden MAX_FILE_SIZE field in the form?

> I am uploading file via jsp page .

I assume that means an HTML page?

Regards,
Robert Andersson