httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Milan Reznicek" <reznic...@gytool.cz>
Subject [users@httpd] Access data through Samba client
Date Tue, 29 Jul 2003 15:00:09 GMT
Hi,
    my system admin asks me if I am able to access data stored Novell
NetWare6 file server with samba client running on my webserver (win2k
server, apache 2.0.47). Because he wants to be able to access UserDir
"user/homepage", but does not want to store on the webserver but on the file
server so the users doesn't have to use FTP to access but they can acces
them directly when they log on to network.
    Is there any possibility to do this, or is there any module supporting
this.

    Thanks for advice Milan

Milan Reznicek
Software Developer