httpd-users mailing list archives

From "DvDmanDT" <dvdma...@telia.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Public_html brain gas
Date Mon, 29 Jul 2002 21:27:17 GMT
Sorry, didn't mean to cause lots of work... :p
Take a look at this:
<LocationMatch "^/$>
    Options -Indexes
    ErrorDocument 403 /error/noindex.html
</LocationMatch>

Looks bad according to me... Not that it should matter with userdirs I just
realized... I'm so used to subdomains that I though all users got
subdomains, and therefore the location would become /.. Hmm... Try to
explicit enable Indexing.. Although, I bet you already tested that.. :p

Also, shouldn't Apache return 500 when there are filesystem permission
errors? To me it seems like config issues...

Heres my userdir configs (notice that I don't have that enable line which I
think screws it all up):
<IfModule mod_userdir.c>
    UserDir "D:/Apache/users/"
</IfModule>
#
# Some comments here but nothing of intrest
#
<Directory "D:/Apache/users">
    AllowOverride FileInfo AuthConfig Limit
    Options MultiViews Indexes SymLinksIfOwnerMatch IncludesNoExec
    <Limit GET POST OPTIONS PROPFIND>
        Order allow,deny
        Allow from all
    </Limit>