httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Milan Reznicek" <reznic...@gytool.cz>
Subject [users@httpd] Auth LDAP problem
Date Thu, 31 Jul 2003 15:32:59 GMT
Hi,
    I have a problem with authorizing against an LDAP directory.
    Here's a part of my code:

AuthLDAPEnabled On

AuthName "Authorizate please"
AuthType Basic

AuthLDAPUrl ldap://myldapserver:389/ou=Accounts,o=GH?cn?sub?(objectClass=*)

require valid-user

But i never get authorized. But I know the server is running and I'm using
the "ou" and "o", I can see it in LDAP browser. My LDAP server is running
NetWare 6.0. Could you please with what am I during wrong. Did I forget some
directive?

                                                            Thanks Milan
Milan Reznicek
Software Developer