httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Arjan Duijs - Imposium" <ar...@imposium.nl>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] Problem viewing images
Date Tue, 01 Jul 2003 10:11:31 GMT
Hello Subzero,

I had the same problem with the images not displaying for the outside
world.

Also posted it on this list but didn't get an answer.

Then I decided to de-install 2.0.46 and install 1.3.27

This did the job, everything worked finaly.

Hope this helps.

Arjan

-----Original Message-----
From: Subzero [mailto:subzero@spiderweb.tk]
Sent: dinsdag 1 juli 2003 12:06
To: users@httpd.apache.org
Subject: Re: [users@httpd] Problem viewing images

*Update

The images for weapons used by players on the server doesn't show
either..

I copied it's adress and pasted it in the address field and but could'nt
see the first image..

Then i did the same with another image but couldn't see it, same thing
when i hit refresh so i hit refresh again and then it could see the
image..

This is wierd..

There are two apache.exe running.. should there be two?