httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Global Point Solutions" <...@gps1.us>
Subject [users@httpd] Virtual Host No Display
Date Wed, 02 Jul 2003 05:53:16 GMT
Hello,
I'm running a Dell P-410 Dual 333MHz w/Win2K Advance Server Apache 2.0.45. I currently have
the following virtual hosts defined.

<VirtualHost *>
  ServerName www.newboardtmbc.org
  ServerAdmin webmaster@gps1.us
  DocumentRoot "C:/Program Files/www/newboardtmbc.org
  ErrorLog logs/newboardtmbc.org-error_log
  CustomLog logs/newboardtmbc.org-access_log common
</VirtualHost>

<VirtualHost *>
  ServerName www.fsi1.net
  ServerAdmin webmaster@gps1.us
  DocumentRoot "C:/Program Files/www/fsi1.net
  ErrorLog logs/fsi1.net-error_log
  CustomLog logs/fsi1.net-access_log common
</VirtualHost>

<VirtualHost *>
  ServerName www.tabernaclebc.us
  ServerAdmin webmaster@gps1.us
  DocumentRoot "C:/Program Files/www/tabernaclebc.us
  ErrorLog logs/tabernaclebc.us-error_log
  CustomLog logs/tabernaclebc.us-access_log common
</VirtualHost>

I have populated two sites NewBoard and FSI and when searched for I can view New Board but
can't view FSI. It appears that FSI resolves to New Board.
How do I get my individual virtual hosts to display their individual sites?
The Error logs do not indicate that any thing is wrong and Apache when tested, runs fine.
I'd truly appreciate a bit of insight.

Thanks,

Casey R