httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Mariano Liceaga" <mlice...@softhome.net>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Apache does not start on Leaf (dachstein)
Date Thu, 24 Jul 2003 23:03:37 GMT
I´m working on a web interface for Leaf project, using Dachstein cd-v1.0.2
and the floppy drive to backup config files.
I downloaded a binary of apache prepared to run into a chroot leaf
enviroment, this package included chroot and the proper
lrpkg files. I followed the instructions included with the tgz package and
created a hd partition and unpacked the complete apache chroot kit there. I
had it all running but then someone destroyed my diskette so I had to start
all over from scratch.
The problem is that this time I can´t get apache to start, it just sits
there and do nothing.
I´m including as attachments the httpd.conf, the kernel version and the
output produced by:
    strace -o output2.txt chroot /var/www /apache/bin/httpd start
being /var/www the mount point for the chroot enviroment, also apache is in
/var/www/apache.
Any feedback will be wellcome, as I´m really stuck on this one.
Thanx in advance.

Mariano Liceaga
Mendoza - Argentina