httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Jeff Cohen" <supp...@gej-it.com>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] directory indexin
Date Wed, 02 Jul 2003 05:38:37 GMT
So you didn't remove the htaccess file yet??
You should remove it and let the httpd.conf file to process the directives,
also remove the "quotes" from the Directory "...." to be Directory .....
Try removing those and I'll keep on looking into your issue after I'll get
some sleep :)

All the best,
Jeff Cohen
Support@GEJ-IT.com