httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Jeff Cohen" <supp...@gej-it.com>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] directory indexin
Date Wed, 02 Jul 2003 04:25:52 GMT
Hi Ian,

As for a clean start I would say to remove the htaccess file from any
folder.
After removing it, change the Option Indexes to be Options +Indexes.
Second thing, seems that you are being denied to list subfolders somewhere
in your SERVER_CONFIG directives, check to see where DocumentRoot folder is
pointing to and follow to get the directives where the Options for this
folder are set, then you'd add AllowOverride All on top of it, that will
allow you to override settings through your htaccess files in the future and
also will be safe to override changes in the httpd.conf file itself.

All the best,
Jeff Cohen
Support@GEJ-IT.com
Tel. (416) 917-2324