httpd-users mailing list archives

From Matej Cepl <c...@surfbest.net>
Subject [users@httpd] .htaccess gets 500 Internal Server Error
Date Mon, 16 Jun 2003 22:27:48 GMT
Hi,

I am a user on the virtual web (so I have no access to /etc). I tried in
my www directory to create this very simple .htaccess (it is now
http://www.ceplovi.cz/htaccess):

   DefaultType application/octect-stream
   AddType text/css css

But I got 500 Internal Server Error. Could anybody help to find what's
wrong? Needless to say, that I am clueless newbie and did not find
anything from reading Apache FAQ and Directives list.

Matej Cepl

--
Matej Cepl,