httpd-users mailing list archives

From Brian Leader <br...@ideaslive.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] A trailing slash is required in a URL
Date Sun, 29 Jun 2003 15:26:58 GMT
Thanks, this worked.  By the way, I'm using Apach version 1.3.27.

I'm having another related problem...

After I set up the alias, it was able to find the requested URL without the
trailing slash.  It was a path to a .jsp file.  But now the jsp file cannot
find its own relative URLs which are in the same directory.  For example, I
use the alias:

	Alias /test /usr/tomcat/webapps/test/main.jsp

The file main.jsp is:

<head>
  <center>
    <frameset rows="0%, *">
      <frame src="head.jsp">
      <frame src="contents.jsp">
    </frameset>
  </center>

When I request myserver.com/test, I get the following:

	Not Found (404)
	Original request: /contents.jsp

	Not found request: /contents.jsp

Any idea how to resolve these URLs?