httpd-users mailing list archives

From Joshua Slive <jos...@slive.ca>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Upgrading from 2.0.45 to 2.0.46
Date Sun, 15 Jun 2003 15:09:36 GMT

On Sun, 15 Jun 2003, Adam Gent wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> Is there any simple and easy way to upgrade from .45 to .46.
>
> I can not remember what configuration flags I used when I installed apache.
>
> So is there anyway to find these out or to upgrade to the latest version.

Assuming you kept the source directory from your .45 install, you should
find a file named config.nice or config.status (I can't remember the exact
name at the moment) which you can copy to the new source directory and run
to get the exact same config.  Follow it with "make; make install" and you
should be done.

Joshua.