httpd-users mailing list archives

From Joshua Slive <jos...@slive.ca>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Can't get custom log style, keeps giving me common....
Date Thu, 19 Jun 2003 13:46:10 GMT

On Wed, 18 Jun 2003, F. Scott Johnson wrote:
>    We are running Apache 1.3.9, that is,
> Server Version: Apache/1.3.9 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.4.10 OpenSSL/0.9.4
> ApacheJServ/1.1 mod_perl/1.21

That's very old.  I hope you have all the security patches.

> I have attached my httpd.conf file.

In the future, please don't.  It is a waste of bandwidth, and a waste of
time for people trying to answer your questions.  Include only the
relevant excerpt.

> I have altered the httpds.conf file to use the custom log format
> to capture the browser type. But it doesn't do it, it keeps
> logging only the common log file info.

Have you restarted the server?  Are you sure you are editting the correct
config file?

Joshua.