httpd-users mailing list archives

From Rich Bowen <rbo...@rcbowen.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Re: Problems using PHP filters with mod_cgi
Date Sun, 01 Jun 2003 13:21:08 GMT
On Sun, 1 Jun 2003, Omer Shenker wrote:

> On Saturday 31 May 2003 at 21:54 WC -Sx- Jones wrote:
> > You sure you don't get "bar"  --  I mean that should be what
> > is printed
> > IF php was eval'ing like you state...
>
> Yeah, I'm sure. The PHP evals but then the Perl doesn't. Or vice versa,
> depending on the configuration. But I can't get them both to eval for the
> same request--and the Perl needs to eval first anyway.

You don't need the InputFilter, if I understand you correctly. You just
need the AddHandler and the AddOutputFilter. The names mean what they
say, and you are not filtering any input. (Input is what comes in from
the client.) However, I don't expect that this is the source of your
problem. I know that the following works:

AddHandler cgi-script .cgi
AddOutputFilter INCLUDES .cgi

However, I don't have PHP installed right now to test the analogous PHP
configuration.

--
Rich Bowen - rbowen@rcbowen.com
... and another brother out of his mind, and another brother out at New