httpd-users mailing list archives

From Jean Piere Nurcahyo Sumarno <ma...@ai3.itb.ac.id>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] httpd.conf / NameVirtualHost anomaly
Date Tue, 03 Jun 2003 03:42:28 GMT
Hi Aldrich, I have tried it too and it shown that giving the IP number in
apache virtual host  server will always failed like yours. But if you used
a dns server, your pointing to IP address number will be success :-).

It seem you need build a dns server. But it will need a negotiation with
your ISP (if you are not an ISP) firstly. About dns server you could
search in google (htp://www.google.com). It is not an apache
application. Thankyou.

Regards,
Marno