httpd-users mailing list archives

From Thomas.Wae...@equant.com
Subject Re: [users@httpd] alias error: File does not exist: N:/Web/html/cgi
Date Thu, 05 Jun 2003 12:41:51 GMT

Hello MAtthias,

            Mathias Alt

            <Mathias.Alt@gmx.net>

            05.06.2003 14:35                   To: users@httpd.apache.org

            Please respond to users            cc:

                                               bcc:

                                               Subject:  [users@httpd] alias error: File does
not exist: N:/Web/html/cgi

Hello,
I have a problem executing my perl-scripts:

If I want to link to the path /ndsuser/cgi/archiv/menue2.pl
I get the error : File does not exist: N:/Web/html/cgi
      -> Concerning this you have to change
            your Directory-definotions:
            it must be
            Options ExecCGI Includes
            instead of Options none

Here are the relevant parts of the http.conf:

DocumentRoot "n:/Welcome/html/"

Alias /ndsuser/ "n:/Web/html/"
<Directory "n:/Web/html/">
    Options Indexes FollowSymLinks
    AllowOverride None
    Order allow,deny
    Allow from all
</Directory>

ScriptAlias /ndsuser/cgi/ "n:/web/perl-cgi/"
<Directory "n:/web/perl-cgi/">
    AllowOverride None
    Options None
            -> must be
                  Options ExecCGI Includes
    Order allow,deny
    Allow from all
</Directory>

Any idea?

Thanks in advance

mathias

Bitte l├Ącheln! Fotogalerie online mit GMX ohne eigene Homepage!