httpd-users mailing list archives

From Dietmar.Muel...@eurotours.at
Subject [users@httpd] mod_jk in subdirectory from cgi
Date Tue, 03 Jun 2003 13:01:14 GMT
Hi list,

I use for long times a cgi programm to connect to oracle DB.

In the config it looks like:

ScriptAlias /cgi-bin/ "D:/Apache/cgi-bin/"
<Directory "D:/Apache/cgi-bin">
    AllowOverride None
    Options None
</Directory>
AddHandler cgi-script .cgi
ScriptAlias /business/ "D:/Apache/cgi-bin/wdbcgiw.cmd/business/"

After a user logged in sucessfully in my shop I set a cookie valid at
the path /business/ and I don't want set the logincookie valid at root.

I use also mod_jk sucessfully.

For some modification I need connect to tomcat in a sub-path from
/business/. (because I need the logincookie)

I try:
JkMount /business/payment/* worker2

But apache always want to execute a cgi and don't use mod_jk.

Is there a way to say, that the cgi is only execute in the alias
/business/ and not in the alias (mod_jk) /business/payment
and the alias /business/payment work with mod_jk.

I use:
OpenSA/1.0.4 / Apache/1.3.27 (Win32) DAV/1.0.3 mod_jk/1.2.2 mod_ssl/2.8.11 OpenSSL/0.9.6g

Thanks for every help
Dietmar