httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Yves Arsenault" <y...@carrefour.peicaps.org>
Subject [users@httpd] Virtualhost question
Date Mon, 23 Jun 2003 13:05:47 GMT

Hello,

I have a server that I have set up running Apache 1.3.26

I have one site that I set up a while back that seems to work fine....

I have just set up another domain name to point to my server last friday.
This morning I modified my Vhosts.conf file so that there is a new Virtual
Host.

But now when I type the new domain (site No2) in my browser, it points to
site No1.
Also, when I type in my server's IP address, I get site No1. When I should
be getting my server's default webpage.

This is what I have in my Vhosts.conf file..
#domain1.com
<VirtualHost ip>
ServerName www.domain1.com
ServerPath /www