httpd-users mailing list archives

From "mega-digital" <mega-digi...@uol.com.br>
Subject [users@httpd] Apache 2 + Windows 2000 PRO problem...
Date Sat, 07 Jun 2003 16:49:55 GMT
Hi,

  I recently unistalled Windows XP PRO because i had the
problem described in apache download page... I tried to
install service pack 1 but my modem refused to work with
it... Then i installed Windows 2000 PRO and everything
stopped...With windows xp users were seeing the page with a
lot of erros... and now users can't access my apache
server... Like a router, users can't connect... Anyone have
had this problem and could help me? I used Windows 2000
Server before xp and it was working ok but don't want to back
to 2000 server =(...
  My apache server is 2.0.46, i have adsl connection via dial
up (yep, not a router, my modem and isp have all ports
opened), shared with 2 computers (mine is the host) and i
have configured ports services in windows but not has
changed...
  Please help me!!!

Thank you very much
Gabriel Santos