httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Boyle Owen" <Owen.Bo...@swx.com>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] asp help please
Date Thu, 05 Jun 2003 06:58:07 GMT

Depends what you mean by "ASP" - if you mean you want the functionality
of embedding active code in your HTML pages, there exists
www.apache-asp.com which allows you to write code in Perl. Otherwise, if
you are talking about writing code in VB or whatever, as per MS-ASP,
then you need a third-party product, try www.chilisoft.com.

Rgds,
Owen Boyle

views of the sender's company.