httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Boyle Owen" <Owen.Bo...@swx.com>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] Just cannot get SSI to work
Date Wed, 04 Jun 2003 15:58:10 GMT

If it works in .htaccess it should work in a <Directory> container... The only thing
I'm a bit puzzled with is:

	Options +Includes Indexes FollowSymLinks

A "+" before an option means "add this to the active list of options". If there is no "+",
it means, "make a new list of options, forgetting about previous options". So, I think your
mixture might resolve to: "Add Includes to the list of options. Then forget about that list
and make a new list with Indexes and FollowSymLinks"... So maybe try:

	Options +Includes +Indexes +FollowSymLinks

or

	Options Includes Indexes FollowSymLinks

Rgds,
Owen Boyle