httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Boyle, PJ" <PJ.Bo...@agriculture.gov.ie>
Subject [users@httpd] Building Apache 2.0.46 with MPM=WORKER on Compaq Tru64 with Compaq CC
Date Fri, 06 Jun 2003 13:09:40 GMT
Hi,

I was wondering if anybody out there has successfully
compiled 2.0.46 with the mpm type == worker instead of
prefork on HP Tru64 5.1A. I have just downloaded and
attempted to compile with the following:

./configure --with-mpm=worker --prefix=/u01/apps/apache-httpd-2.0.46

When building I can see the following message:

checking for times... yes
checking which MPM to use... worker
The currently selected MPM requires threads which your system seems to lack
checking checking for replacement... prefork selected

Tru64 does have pthread support so does anybody know how to enable
it for this build?

Any help greatly appreciated

The information contained in this email and in any
attachments is confidential and is designated solely
for the attention and use of the intended recipient(s).
This information may be subject to legal and professional
privilege.  If you are not an intended recipient of
this email, you must not use, disclose, copy,
distribute or retain this message or any part of it.
If you have received this email in error, please
notify the sender immediately and delete all copies of
this email from your computer system(s).