httpd-users mailing list archives

From <cs...@fx.ro>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] upgrading to apache2 made perl-cgi not work :(
Date Wed, 25 Jun 2003 08:09:08 GMT
I get similar behaviour on my freshly installed Apache 2.0.46, using no
virtual hosts but the same config directives as you do.
I added:

<Directory /testCgi>
    AddHandler cgi-script .cgi .pl
    Options +ExecCGI
</Directory>

For the .cgi is displaying the content as text and for the .pl offeres to
download the file. Funny...

I'm still working on it...

Lian