httpd-users mailing list archives

From <cs...@fx.ro>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] Hiding file extensions using htaccess
Date Thu, 26 Jun 2003 08:06:50 GMT
I tested your config on my machine and it works as expected.

I tested only the 3 lines you sent but not the previous redirect to
http://students.iiit.net/~deepak_r/$1
so probably that's where the problem is.

If I were you, I'd try to get rid of the RewriteBase directive to see what's
happening.

Also, the RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-d is kind of useless, or better
said redundant (imho). I took it out and works ok again.

hth,
Lian