httpd-users mailing list archives

From Aaron Paxson <apax...@teters.com>
Subject [users@httpd] mod_auth_ldap authentication
Date Mon, 02 Jun 2003 20:45:17 GMT
Who is currently maintaining this module?  I have found the reason why it
won't work with Exchange 5.5, and need some expertise to integrate it into a
module, so that I can use it against my Exchange 5.5 server.

It was first found at
http://www.rudedog.org/pipermail/auth_ldap/2002-April/043739.html

This is exactly my problem.  When my dn comes back from the search it is
"cn=apaxson,cn=Recipients,ou=<company>,o=<org>" (verified by using a
TCPDump).  It's the 'cn=Recipients' that is affecting my logins.  I have
verified this using a manual bind.  By removing the extra 'cn=Recipients' I
authenticated just fine.

Problem is, I can't seem to find the source code, that was previously hacked
a year ago, and need some expertise on removing that part of the dn, and
re-compile my module.  I'm not a c-programmer, and am a newbie at compiling
apache modules.

Can anyone help, or, at least give me a direction?
Aaron Paxson
IT Systems Analyst / Administrator