httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Jeremy Nix" <Jeremy....@sfsltd.com>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] Mod_ssl for Windows
Date Mon, 16 Jun 2003 21:06:28 GMT
I found the downloadable distribution very useful.  I've since tried to
figure out why I was unable to compile it myself.  I've followed the
instructions under the INSTALL.W32 document for both the Cygwin
environment and the VC++ environment.  Here's the errors I get in
both...

[Environment]
Windows XP
Microsoft Visual Studio 6
openssl 0.9.7b
cygwin gcc 3.2-3
cygwin make 3.80-1
cygwin perl 5.8.0-3

VC++:
1) >perl Configure VC-WIN32 --> [OK]
2) >ms\do_nasm.bat --> creates a lot of output that says "cannot parse".
I'm assuming that means it failed.
3) >nmake -f ms\ntdll.mak --> figured I'd try this command anyways...it
failed: NMAKE : fatal error U1073: don't know how to make '.\apps\\.h'

Cygwin:
1) >./config --> [OK]
2) >make --> seems to work until I receive this error:
objects.txt:25:Undefined identifier X9_62_id_fieldType

Jeremy Nix
Senior Application Developer
Southwest Financial Ltd.
Jeremy.Nix@sfsltd.com