httpd-users mailing list archives

From Richard Crawford <rcrawf...@unexmail.ucdavis.edu>
Subject [users@httpd] Multiple ScriptAliases
Date Wed, 11 Jun 2003 15:19:14 GMT
I have Apache 2.0.45 running on my system, and I have a lot of
subdirectories that I would like to have as Script Aliases.  The trouble
is, the number of these subdirectories could change from moment to
moment.  Because I also have JRun running on this server, I can't just
point at the Perl scripts and have them work; when I try, all I get is the
Perl source code.

I have tried something like:

ScriptAlias /disboard/
/space/usr/jrun4/servers/default/cfusion/Campus/Courses/*/disboard/

but that doesn't seem to work.

Is there a way to do this without having to rewrite the Apache conf file
each time I add a new subdirectory?