httpd-users mailing list archives

From Richard Crawford <rcrawf...@unexmail.ucdavis.edu>
Subject [users@httpd] Hot damn!! Perl not interpreted -- resolved!!
Date Fri, 06 Jun 2003 23:21:09 GMT
I was having an issue earlier this week with Perl scripts not being
interpreted on my server, but rather just showing the source code.  A
number of suggestions were made, including aliasing the directories where
the scripts reside.  None of these worked.

Turned out that I needed to set the ServerName directive in Apache to give
the name of the server instead of the IP address.  Duh.

Anyway, issue resolved.  Thanks to everyone who made suggestions.

Richard